Thursday, March 30, 2006

Cape Town

Cape Town is great. The weather is beautiful (a sunny and 100% not-humid 27C), the scenery is great and the food, well, it's spectacular! So far highlights have been every meal! First there was amazing Cuban nachos and wine, then pancakes with fruit, muesli and real maple syrup, calamari and chips (the best calamari I have ever had) and today at the Cape Town airport, a delicious hamburger and salad. Yup, I am living a life of luxury!



(side note: Do you know that everyone always laughs at me when I take these food pictures? It's a good thing I've discovered the tripod and the self-portrait. But seriously people, it's just for times like these! And Alyss always understood!)

And aside from the food (although we all know a happy Emily travels on her stomach), I've a had an amazingt time. The streets are always hopping with people and music, you can walk everywhere and it's got such a great vibe. When I'm not running around stressing over tickets to Kenya, it's a really great place! And I can't wait to come back and do all my Africa shopping in one-month just before I fly home. It's going to be great! Anyways, pictures below (and more on the link at the right):


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Who's Emily?